David D. Mordekhov
David D. Mordekhov is a member of Gardner Trabolsi & Associates. David has over 10 years of experience with a primary emphasis on product liability, toxic tort, and personal injury litigation. He handles the defense of personal injury suits, including asbestos claims, premises liability, product defect, and motor-vehicle cases. David has acted as local counsel for a number of national product manufacturers, distributors and retailers sued in Washington courts.
- Gardner Trabolsi & Associates PLLC
2003 to present
Trial practice dedicated to the aggressive
prosecution and defense of personal injury and damage claims.
Professional Recognition & Community Involvement
- AV® Preeminent™ peer review certification
- Member of the Law Alumni Board’s Professional Development and Mentoring Committee at Seattle University School of Law. 2014 – present
- Named as Washington "Rising Star SuperLawyer"
Washington Law and Politics magazine, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
- King County Bar Association pro bono neighborhood legal clinic, volunteer 2010 - present
- Founder & President of the Russian-American Legal Society at Seattle University
School of Law. 2001 - 2002
Memberships & Affiliations
- Washington State Bar Association # 32900
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers' Association
- King County Bar Association
- “Forensic Medicine Through the Eyes of Your Jury”
Speaker at joint WDTL/WAIME Continued Legal Education seminar on Analysis of Motor Vehicle Claims, March 2013
- "Independent Medical Examinations, Problems and Solutions"
WDTL CLE; Panel Member; October, 2011
- "Industrial Hygiene Program and the State of the Art at the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard"
Asbestos Defense CLE; January, 2009
- "Defending an MVA Case"
WDTL presentation at the Seattle University School of Law; Winter, 2005
- Product Liability Defense
- Toxic Tort Defense
- Personal Injury Defense
- Personal Injury Suits
- Asbestos Claims
- Premises Liability
- Product Defect
- Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, WA, J.D. cum laude, 2002
- People's Friendship Russian University, LLB, 1997
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington